I'm Heather Holmes, a writer and editor. I'm the Associate Editor for Digital Publications at CAA and previously ran the digital editorial initiative Notes at the Institute of Contemporary Art. I've created this space as a home for critical engagement via writing.
Some writing I've published elsewhere:
- Songs for Sabotage, New Museum 2018 Triennial catalogue, on Wilmer Wilson IV
- The New Inquiry, on the possibility of a Palestinian archive
- Art21 Magazine, on public spectacles and Cai Guo-Qiang
- The Institute of Contemporary Art, on the museum bench and Surrealism
- WebSafe 2k16, on The Sims and embodiment
I commissioned, edited, and assembled the moon will sink into the street, a publication in response to Day With(out) Art 2017 at the Institute of Contemporary Art.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave your email below if you'd like to receive periodic post updates.